International Sales Executive, Abercrombie & Kent Destination Management and Sanctuary Retreats (London)
Abercrombie & Kent is an award-winning, luxury travel company which has been delivering inspiring travel experiences for over 50 years. In addition to our tour operator businesses, we run the world's largest network of luxury destination management companies (DMCs) with over 50 offices in 26 countries, delivering a seamless service from tailor-made itineraries to group series programmes.
We are currently searching for a dynamic International Sales Executive, reporting to the SVP Sales Destination Management. The successful applicant will help to grow revenue from our wide range of international clients, particularly leading tour operators in the premium and luxury segments. The role also includes sales for sister company Sanctuary Retreats, operator of luxury lodges, camps and river cruise boats.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good time management and organisational skills, and attention for detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with fantastic customer service levels.
- Proven sales experience and success in meeting sales goals.
- Be comfortable talking to others and ability to make cold calls to generate new clients.
- Good written and oral communication skills for creating documents and presentations.
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their needs.
A competitive package is on offer for the successful applicant.
Download job description
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and your name in the subject of your email.