- Meals as per mentioned itinerary including all three meals
during full Ananda sailing days with lunch and dinner on day of
embarkation and breakfast on day of disembarkation
- Soft drinks and local beer
- A selection of house wine during meal time
- All sightseeing as stated in set itineraries
- Complimentary laundry for the Luxury Suites and the Owner's
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry (if not staying
in the Luxury Suites or the Owner's Suite), telephone calls and
purchases from the gift shop
- Extra optional excursions other than those mentioned
- International and domestic flights or transfers other than
- Wine (outside of meals) and spirits
- Gratuity to staff
- Medical services, travel insurance or visas
- Other meals than those mentioned
Children aged 6 and over are welcome on the Ananda. Children
over the age of 12 will be charged full adult rate.
- These suites may be adapted to accommodate an extra child by
converting the sofa into a smaller bed.
- Maximum occupancy is either two adults with one child or one
adult with two children.
- As the third guest occupying a suite, a child receives a 25%
- No triples available.
- Two sets of interconnecting deluxe suites are available
on the bridge deck.
the Owner's suite
- Regardless of occupancy, the minimum Owner's Suite rate is two
full paying adults.
- The lounge area can be converted to accommodate an extra adult
or one/two children each paying 50% of the adult rate.
Please see the individual itineraries for the rates.