- All three meals during full sailing days with lunch and dinner
on day of embarkation and breakfast on day of disembarkation
- Soft drinks and local beer
- All sightseeing as stated in set itineraries
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls
and purchases from the gift shop
- Wine and spirits
- Extra optional excursions
- International & domestic flights
- Wine (outside of meals) and spirits
- Gratuity to staff
- Medical services, travel insurance or visas
Children aged 6 and over are welcome on the Ananda. Children
over the age of 12 will be charged full adult rate.
- These suites may be adapted to accommodate an extra child by
converting the sofa into a smaller bed.
- Maximum occupancy is either two adults with one child or one
adult with two children.
- As the third guest occupying a suite, a child receives a 25%
- No triples available.
- Two sets of interconnecting deluxe suites are available
on the bridge deck.
the Aloungpayah suite
- Regardless of occupancy, the minimum Owner's Suite rate is two
full paying adults.
- The lounge area can be converted to accommodate an extra adult
or one/two children each pyaing 50% of the adult rate.
Subject to availability. There are a limited number of dedicated
guide cabins. These are available at a per guide per night
rate of US$175, based on a half twin.
Please see the individual itineraries for the rates.